§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. (2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the NETVAI UG (limited liability), Schauenburgerstr. 116, 24118 Kiel, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you: - right to information, - right to rectification or erasure, - right to restriction of processing, - right to object to the processing, - right to data portability. (2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
- - Transient cookies (see b)
- - Persistent cookies (see c)
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. (2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. (3) If you become our customer in the future, we may use your e-mail address obtained through your contact request or other offers from our website to send you direct mail for similar goods or services via a newsletter that you have acquired to send. You can object to this direct mail at any time by informing us about the contact details given in the imprint. This notice is also included in every mail that contains direct mail. The legal basis for this is § 7 Abs. 3 UWG. We will delete your data after two years at the latest, unless you re-order goods or services from us within this time, or you will receive another mail containing direct mail within the two years.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us. (2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing. (3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
§ 6 Registration and use of the portal
(1) Insofar as you wish to use our portal, you must indicate yourself by specifying your e-mail address, your first and last name, your user name, your company name, the street, the place and the postal code, the country and register the phone number. Further data, which are not marked as mandatory, are voluntary. (2) When you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract, including details of the payment method, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we will store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete it before. All information can be managed and changed in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. (3) If you use the portal, your data may be made available to other participants of the portal in accordance with the contractual service. Unregistered members will not receive information about you. For all registered members your username and photo as well as the data mentioned in paragraph 1 are visible. Additional data, such as orders or certificates, may be provided by the user. You have the possibility to leave a comment. You will be notified when a new comment has been created. (4) If you want to use VisLog not only by trial access, but in the Professional or Enterprise version, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our payment service providers. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. (5) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting processing, ie. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. (6) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Google Analytics
§ 8 YouTube videos
§ 9 Google Maps
§ 10 Google Web Fonts
§ 11 Google AdSense